- This timetable service is provided by the East Japan Railway Company, and can be used to find times and destinations for the following Trains;
JR East Line
- Hokkaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
("Hayabusa", "Hayate", "Yamabiko" and "Nasuno")
- Akita Shinkansen
- Yamagata Shinkansen
("Tsubasa" and "Toreiyu Tsubasa")
- Joetsu Shinkansen
("Max Toki", "Toki", "Max Tanigawa" and "Tanigawa")
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
("Kagayaki", "Hakutaka" and "Asama")
JR Hokkaido Line
- Narita Express
- Chuo Line
("Azusa", "Kaiji" and "FUJI EXCURSION")
- Joban Line
("Hitachi" and "Tokiwa")
- Tokaido/Ito Line and the Izu Kyuko Line
("SAPHIR ODORIKO" and "Odoriko")
- Tobu Railway Line
("Nikko", "Kinugawa" and "SPACIA Kinugawa")
- Uetsu Line
- Zipangu (Hiraizumi)
- Hakodate Line
- Muroran Line
- Chitose/Hakodate Line
- Sekihoku/Soya Line
("Okhotsk", "Taisetsu", "Soya", "Sarobetsu", "Kamui" and "Lilac")
- Sekisho/Nemuro Line
("Tokachi" and "Ozora")
- HIGH RAIL 1375
- Koshino Shu*Kura (Yuzawa Shu*Kura, Ryuto Shu*Kura)
- POKÉMON with YOU Train
- Resort Asunaro (Shimokita)
- Resort Shirakami
- Resort View Furusato
- SL Banetsu Monogatari
- SL Ginga
- SL Gunma Minakami
- SL Gunma Yokokawa
- Hokkaido Shinkansen
- The running times of trains may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Also, services may be suspended or interrupted due to natural disasters or other such incidents. Therefore, timetables should be used only as a guide.
- Time Table Information shown, as of December 1, 2020, is based on the JR Timetable January 2021 issue, published by KOTSU SHIMBUNSHA Co., Ltd.
- Information for some suspended trains may not be reflected.
Okhotsk, Taisetsu, Soya, Sarobetsu, Kamui, Lilac
Note: The operating schedule for Limited Express trains in Hokkaido is linked to the JR Hokkaido website.
*The Koshino Shu*Kura, the Yuzawa Shu*Kura and the Ryuto Shu*Kura will be out of service from December 2020 through March 2021.
*The Oykot will be out of service from January through March 2021.
*The SL Banetsu Monogatari will be out of service from December 2020 through March 2021.
*The SL Ginga will be out of service from September through March 2021.
*The SL Gunma Minakami will be out of service from December 2020 through March 2021.
- The following reservations can not be made for Limited express trains which arrive and depart within the area between stations: the Fuji kyuko Line (between Otsuki and Kawaguchiko), the Izu Kyuko Line (between Ito and Izukyu-Shimoda) and the Tobu Railway Line (between Tochigi and Tobu-Nikko/Kinugawa-Onsen).
- The following reservations can not be made for Joyful Trains which arrive and depart within the area between stations: the Aoimori Railway Line (between Hachinohe and Aomori) and the Echigo TOKImeki Railway Line (between Joetsumyoko and Naoetsu).
- You will need to make a separate fare adjustment on the train or at the station if you ride on a rail line that travels outside of the area of your reserved-ticket.
- Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or processing of this timetable with electromagnetic data media is strictly forbidden.
- This timetable is maintained frequently. However, the contents of this timetable may be provisionally changed due to natural disasters, railroad maintenance work, and other such occurrences. Furthermore, if the train schedule is altered, changes may not be reflected immediately on the timetable.
- The East Japan Railway Company cannot accept any responsibility for direct or indirect losses and damages arising from the use of, or from inability to use, this timetable.