- This timetable service is provided by the East Japan Railway Company, and can be used to find times and destinations for the following Trains;
JR East Line (Limited Express)
- Hokkaido Shinkansen
- Tohoku Shinkansen
("Hayabusa", "Hayate", "Yamabiko" and "Nasuno")
- Akita Shinkansen
- Yamagata Shinkansen
("Tsubasa" and "Toreiyu Tsubasa")
- Joetsu Shinkansen
("Max Toki", "Toki", "ＧＥＮＢＩSHINKANSEN Toki", "Max Tanigawa" and "Tanigawa")
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
("Kagayaki", "Hakutaka" and "Asama")
JR Hokkaido Line
- Narita Express
- Chuo Line
("Super-Azusa", "Azusa" and "Kaiji")
- Joban Line
("Hitachi" and "Tokiwa")
- Tokaido/Ito Line and the Izu Kyuko Line
("Super-View-Odoriko", "Odoriko" and "IZU CRAILE")
- Tobu Railway Line
("Nikko", "Kinugawa" and "SPACIA Kinugawa")
- Hakodate Line
("Super Hokuto" and "Hokuto")
- Muroran Line
- Chitose/Hakodate Line
- Sekihoku/Soya Line
("Okhotsk", "Taisetsu", "Soya", "Sarobetsu", "Kamui" and "Lilac")
- Sekisho/Nemuro Line
("Super Tokachi" and "Super Ozora")
- HIGH RAIL 1375
- IZU CRAILE
- Kirakira Uetsu
- Koshino Shu*Kura (Yuzawa Shu*Kura, Ryuto Shu*Kura)
- POKÉMON with YOU Train
- Resort Asunaro (Shimokita)
- Resort Minori
- Resort Shirakami
- Resort Umineko
- Resort View Furusato
- SL Banetsu Monogatari
- SL Ginga
- SL Gunma Minakami
- SL Gunma Yokokawa
- Zipangu (Hiraizumi)
- Hokkaido Shinkansen
- The running times of trains may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Also, services may be suspended or interrupted due to natural disasters or other such incidents. Therefore, timetables should be used only as a guide.
- Time Table Information shown, as of October 1, 2018, is based on the JR Timetable November 2018 issue, published by KOTSU SHIMBUNSHA Co., Ltd.
Super Hokuto, Hokuto, Suzuran
Okhotsk, Taisetsu, Soya, Sarobetsu, Kamui, Lilac
Note: The operating schedule for Limited Express trains in Hokkaido is linked to the JR Hokkaido website.
*The SL Banetsu Monogatari will be out of service from September 2018 through March 2019.
*The SL Ginga will be out of service from November 2018 through March 2019.
Price for traveling on reserved ordinary car seats (basic fares and limited-express surcharges) during regular season periods.
- The following reservations can not be made for Limited express trains which arrive and depart within the area between stations: the Fujikyu Railway Line (between Otsuki and Kawaguchiko), the Izu Kyuko Line (between Ito and Izukyu-Shimoda) and the Tobu Railway Line (between Tochigi and Tobu-Nikko/Kinugawa-Onsen).
- The following reservations can not be made for Joyful Trains which arrive and depart within the area between stations: the Aoimori Railway Line (between Hachinohe and Aomori) and the Echigo TOKImeki Railway Line (between Joetsumyoko and Naoetsu).
- You will need to make a separate fare adjustment on the train or at the station if you ride on a rail line that travels outside of the area of your reserved-ticket.
- Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or processing of this timetable with electromagnetic data media is strictly forbidden.
- This timetable is maintained frequently. However, the contents of this timetable may be provisionally changed due to natural disasters, railroad maintenance work, and other such occurrences. Furthermore, if the train schedule is altered, changes may not be reflected immediately on the timetable.
- The East Japan Railway Company cannot accept any responsibility for direct or indirect losses and damages arising from the use of, or from inability to use, this timetable.