- This timetable service is provided by the East Japan Railway Company, and can be used to find times and destinations for Tohoku Shinkansen ("Hayabusa", "Hayate", "Yamabiko" and "Nasuno"), Akita Shinkansen ("Komachi"), Yamagata Shinkansen ("Tsubasa" and "Toreiyu Tsubasa"), Joetsu Shinkansen ("Max Toki", "Toki", "ＧＥＮＢＩ SHINKANSEN Toki", "Max Tanigawa" and "Tanigawa"), Hokuriku Shinkansen ("Kagayaki", "Hakutaka" and "Asama" : between Tokyo and Joetsumyoko), the Narita Express (between the Tokyo metropolitan area and Narita International Airport), and Limited Express trains on the Joban Line ("HITACHI" and "TOKIWA" : between the Tokyo metropolitan area and Mito/Iwaki area), the Chuo Line ("Super-Azusa", "Azusa" and "Kaiji" : between the Tokyo metropolitan area and Kofu/Matsumoto area), the Tokaido/Ito Line and the Izu Kyuko Line ("Super-View-Odoriko" and "Odoriko" : between the Tokyo metropolitan area and Izu area) and the Tobu Railway Line ("Nikko", "SPACIA Nikko", "Kinugawa" and "SPACIA Kinugawa" : between the Tokyo metropolitan area and Nikko/Kinugawa area).
- The running times of trains may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Also, services may be suspended or interrupted due to natural disasters or other such incidents. Therefore, timetables should be used only as a guide.
- Time Table Information shown, as of April 1, 2016, is based on the JR Timetable May 2016 issue, published by KOTSU SHIMBUNSHA Co., Ltd.
Price for traveling on reserved ordinary car seats (basic fares and limited-express surcharges) during regular season periods.
- The following reservations can not be made for Limited express trains which arrive and depart within the area between stations: the Fujikyu Railway (between Otsuki and Kawaguchiko), the Izu Kyuko Line (between Ito and Izukyu-Shimoda) and the Tobu Railway Line (between Tochigi and Tobu-Nikko/Kinugawa-Onsen).
- You will need to make a separate fare adjustment on the train or at the station if you ride on a rail line that travels outside of the area of your reserved-ticket.
- Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or processing of this timetable with electromagnetic data media is strictly forbidden.
- This timetable is maintained frequently. However, the contents of this timetable may be provisionally changed due to natural disasters, railroad maintenance work, and other such occurrences. Furthermore, if the train schedule is altered, changes may not be reflected immediately on the timetable.
- The East Japan Railway Company cannot accept any responsibility for direct or indirect losses and damages arising from the use of, or from inability to use, this timetable.